VMC Group LR Series Low Radial Low Frequency Elastomeric Shock and Vibration Isolators are ideal for light load applications. They are commonly found in the engines, radiators, chassis' and other components of ground support equipment.
The LR Series offer a rugged, low profile isolator that can be focused to decouple a system for better stability and isolation. At maximum rated load, the isolator provides an axial to radial stiffness ratio of 6:1 - offering excellent structure-borne noise isolation in a variety of applications.
The LR Series provides a low profile, sturdy construction that includes a corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces. The structural sections are made of carbon steel for excellent strength and durability.
The elastomeric elements resist oil, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in nearly all environments. When used with a snubbing washer, LR Series Isolators offer a failsafe design. The operating temperature of -20⁰F to +180⁰F offers continuous operation in these ambient conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 20 - 400 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Low profile design provides installation in space restricted applications
- Rugged, all-bonded construction provides durability in most environmental conditions
- Damping ratio C/Cc = .10 (transmissibility approximately 5:1 at resonance)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 6:1 provides excellent structure-borne noise isolation
- Other components