The RDP Series is the same as the RD Series. The RDP Series has a positioning pin incorporated with the isolator. RDP are elastomeric flush-type isolators that provide effective vibration control for use directly under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment in conjunction with the equipment's mounting holes.
The RDP Series have ribbed, non-skid bases and may be installed with or without bolting the isolators to the equipment. No bolting is required under equipment that has no lateral or severe vertical motion.
The RDP Series Isolators are embedded in colored elastomer. This color-coding system permits instant identification of loading capacities, and prevents installation errors. The RDP Series offer deflections to 0.50". Four different sizes offer a load capacity range of 10 to 4,000 lbs. per isolator - offering isolators that may be accurately selected for the equipment weight.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range of 35 - 4,000 lbs. offers solutions for a wide range of equipment weights
- 0.50” Load deflection provides accurate selection of isolators based on equipment requirements
- Tapped bolt holes permit more secure installation if required
- Ribbed isolator base provides a non-skid surface-eliminating the need to bolt machinery to the isolators
- Elastomer-coated isolators are color-coded for easy identification
- Comes with a positioning pin for inaccessible bolt holes
- Weather-resistant Durulene™ elastomer
- Contact The VMC Group for other engineered elastomeric compounds
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers