BE Series Spring-Flex Isolators are extremely versatile vibration control isolators for use under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment. The BE Series feature a telescoping housing that provides superior isolation.
BE isolators are furnished with an external adjustment bolt and lock nut for use on equipment with centrally located accessible bolt holes. The series includes resilient inserts that act as upper and lower housing guides and prevent metal-to-metal contact. Replaceable elastomeric acoustical non-skid pads are attached to the bottom of the housings.
The housings are made of cast iron or welded steel for optimum strength and durability. All hardware is stainless steel or zinc-plated. Lightweight cast aluminum housings with electroplated hardware and springs are available for applications where mounting weights are a concern. The all-steel springs are color-coded for easy identification and offer a powder coated finish for improved corrosion resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Eight housing sizes for over a wide range of applications
- Cast iron or welded steel housings offer exceptional durability
- External adjustment
- Telescoping housing provides lateral resistance
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- A powder-coated finish on the springs offers improved corrosion resistance
- Air handling units
- Air conditioners
- Engine gensets