VMC Group Steel Dunnage Platforms are customized structural steel platforms that are unitized to support large equipment. Dunnage platforms are designed for intermediate support between the equipment and rooftop steel. Dunnage platforms can be supplied galvanized or factory assembled with seismic isolators pre-attached and provide continuous support underneath rooftop equipment.
The isolator housings are identical in height within each series and come with easily accessible bolt holes for simplified installation. An elastomeric acoustical cup eliminates high frequency vibration, while color-coded springs permit ease of identification of load capacity. Spring housings have internal adjustments for use in most seismic and wind applications. Their rugged steel housing is designed to handle high wind and high seismic forces up to 2.0g.
Features & Benefits
- Rig platform with isolators pre-attached
- Provide continuous support for rooftop equipment
- Seismic capacity up to 2.0g
- International Building Code® (IBC) compliant
- Cooling towers
- Air-cooled condensers and condensing units
- Rooftop air handling units
- Other large rooftop equipment