VMC Group NRC Elastomeric Pad-type Isolators provide excellent high frequency sound attenuation. NRC Pads are effective in preventing shock and vibration transmissions in non-critical installations.
NRC Pads are made up of two layers of waffle embossed elastomeric pads made from SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) with a 1/2" thick poro-elastic vibration absorptive pad bonded between them. Maximum pad size is 36 1/2" X 39" X 1" thick. Pads are available from stock in standard sizes up to 18" x 18" x 1" thick. Custom sizes are available.
NRC Flex Plates are for use in applications where concentrated loads exceed a maximum bearing of 100 psi. The Flex Plates add a load spreading steel plate between two elastomeric waffle layers and the elastomeric center. The strongest Flex Plate design can handle 4,800 lbs. of static load.
NRC Pads offer exceptional gripping qualities - eliminating the need for bolting or cementing pads to the equipment or to the floor. The Flex Plate types also offer bolt holes and isolation washers for extra security, or extra thick steel plates with counter-bored holes for self-leveling machinery. All NRC isolators resist the water and acids normally encountered in commercial and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Load ranges up to 120 psi provide isolation under a wide range of heavy load applications
- Compressed elastomeric centers bonded between two layers of waffle-shaped elastomer offer superior sound attenuation and vibration isolation
- Waffle-shaped elastomer offers exceptional gripping and requires no bolting or cementing in most applications. However, bolt options are available
- Wide range of product sizes and a steel plate option provide a variety of pad choices to meet specific requirements
- Elastomeric construction resists water and acids normally encountered in commercial and industrial applications
- Screening equipment
- Boring machines
- Articulated haulers