VMC Group LFS1 Series Low Frequency, Snubbed Elastomeric Vibration Isolators are ideal for light load applications.
The LFS1 is a rugged, low profile type isolator that can be focused to decouple a system for better stability and isolation. The isolator is failsafe when used with the recommended snubbing washer. At maximum rated load, the isolator exhibits an axial natural frequency of about 9.5 Hz that is outstanding in isolating structure-borne noise.
The LFS1 Series provides a low profile, sturdy construction that includes a corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces. The structural sections are made of carbon steel for excellent strength and durability.
The elastomeric element resists oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in nearly all environments. At just .5 lbs., the LFS1 Series offers installation in any number of equipment applications.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 25 - 300 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Low profile design provides installation in space restricted applications
- Low natural frequency of 9.5 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most challenging applications
- Rugged, all-bonded construction provides durability in most environmental conditions
- Failsafe snubbing washer provides for mobile and all-attitude use
- For isoelastic suspensions, 1:1 axial to radial stiffness ratio
- Screening equipment
- Boring machines
- Articulated haulers