HR Series Elastomeric Hangers are isolation hangers that offer cost-effective solutions for the isolation of suspended equipment. These hangers are designed to solve high frequency attenuation problems in protected space or radiating from the space to surrounding locations. These isolators are ideal for suspended equipment, suspended piping, suspended duct-work, air handling units and HVAC equipment.
The equipment and piping are supported from vibration hangers consisting of a steel box with an internal elastomeric element. The HR Series offer deflections up to 1/2". Four different sizes provide load capacity ranges from 10 to 4,200 lbs. - offering accurate hanger selection even for units with unequal weight distribution.
The HR Series Elastomeric Hangers are molded of color-coded elastomer - permitting instant identification of loading capacities. All elements are molded in durometers or hardness to match actual assigned loads.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 25 - 4,200 lbs. offers solutions for a wide range of suspended equipment
- Hanger capacities can be mixed to accommodate equipment with uneven weight distribution
- Elastomer-coated isolators are color-coated for easy identification
- Steel housing provides durability and stability
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork