VMC Group LLF Series Low-low Frequency Elastomeric Vibration Isolators are used in a variety of applications where space and weight are restricted. These isolators are commonly found in off-highway construction equipment.
The LLF Series features a corrosion-resistant coating on metal surfaces and the elastomer design resists oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum durability in the majority of applications. The operating temperature range of -20⁰F to +180⁰F offers continuous operation in all weather conditions. At a weight of just 6 lbs., the LLF Series offers installation in numerous applications within off-highway construction equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 250 - 1,300 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Low profile design permits installation in space restricted applications
- Failsafe design problems when used in conjunction with snubbing washer for mobile and all-attitude use
- Rugged, all-bonded construction provides durability in extreme conditions
- Offers an axial to radial stiffness of 1:3.5
- Low natural frequency of 8 Hz at maximum load provides excellent attenuation of machine based disturbances
- Typical damping ratio C/Cc = 0.1 transmissibility approximately 5:1 at resonance
- Articulated haulers
- Other construction and agricultural equipment