VMC CAL Series Spring-Flex Isolators are cast aluminum-housed, adjustable spring isolators with telescoping top and bottom sections separated by resilient elastomeric inserts to limit horizontal motion. A non-skid elastomeric pad is bonded to the base plate, eliminating the need for bolting. They are available in four mounting styles; style CAL-E (positioning bolt and nut), CAL-H (flat top plate), CAL-P (positioning pin), CAL-T (non-skid, ribbed elastomeric pads bonded to the top).
The aluminum construction makes the isolators ideal for corrosive environments. They are available in 1" and 2" deflections for loads from 50 to 7,140 pounds.
Features & Benefits
- Several mounting options with or without bolts permit superior versatility over a wide range of applications
- Cast aluminum is corrosion resistant and offers exceptional durability and weather resistance
- Internal or external leveling permits installation anywhere regardless of accessibility or the location of bolts in the machine base or foundation
- Telescoping housing provides lateral resistance
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification from installation to inspection
- Powder-coated finish on the springs offers improved corrosion resistance
- Can be used in chemical applications where the chemical in use is not reactive to aluminum, but may be reactive to cast iron or steel
- Available in 1" and 2" deflections
- Air handling units
- Air conditioners
- Engine gensets