The ANFF Series are adjustable neoprene floating floor isolators that provide an exceptional solution for high frequency noise attenuation. The ANFF uses a neoprene compound within a cast housing that is positioned within the floating slab, while still accessible from above for later adjustments to the slab height.
The design consists of two reinforced concrete slabs - the floating or isolated wearing slab and the structural floor slab. The ANFF Series serve as a permanent load bearing resilient material that connects the two slabs while isolating the floating floor from the base floor. A bell-shaped housing ensures that the concrete load is evenly distributed throughout the mount. The housing allows for floors from 3" to 12" thick and the mount can accommodate air spaces from 1/4" to 4". A bonded metal load plate is shaped to ensure that the neoprene element remains centered within the housing. ANFF isolators also include "chairs" that position and support rebar in the floating floor and assist in jacking the floor.
The ANFF Series combine positive, adjustable air gaps with the proven isolation characteristics of a neoprene element. The ANFF Series offer simple installation and long-lasting performance.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable system and easy access after installation allows for future changes in the use of the room or space
- Bell-shaped housing ensures that the concrete load is evenly distributed throughout the floor jack
- Unit accommodates floors from 3” to 12” thick and air spaces from ¼” to 4” –providing excellent flexibility in a wide range of building applications
- Chairs position and support rebar in the floating floor and assist in jacking the floor – offering simple and precise installation
- Bonded metal load plate ensures that the neoprene element remains centered within the housing
- Properly formulated neoprene element provides durability and reliability in virtually all environments
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.