The LPRH Series application is the same as for the LPNH Series with the added benefit of carrying an additional ceiling, mechanical/electrical service or both from the same isolator. The structural support of the suspension members without attachment hardware and the direct support of the services to the housing gives the isolator this quality. This design occupies about 3 1/2" above the suspension cold rolled channel members.
The LPRH housing is designed with the capability of supporting additional ceilings and or mechanical services directly from the structural housing. Supporting additional services and/or mechanical services directly from the isolation element in the housing is not recommended. The LPRH Series is designed so that secondary services are supported directly from the structural hanger box, thus greatly reducing "rolling" or "waving" in the ceiling due to local point loading of the isolation element.
The LPRH Series is provided with a 1/2" diameter eyelet at the top, if threaded inserts for the isolator to the overhead deck attachment is not the method of installation. 1/2" diameter bolt and or eyelets at the bottom are factory supplied if additional services are to be supported. The all neoprene isolation element shall be designed for minimum .40" static deflection and shall be molded with a bushing to prevent upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing.
Features & Benefits
- Structural housing permits support of additional ceilings and/or mechanical services directly from the housing
- Low profile design uses no additional space above or below standard drywall — occupying only 3 ½” of total space for the entire system
- Unique housing construction allows for standard 1 ½” cold rolled channel suspension members to be installed tight to the overhead deck
- Installation without the use of clips, eyelets and pencil rods
- Eyelet is provided as an option to threaded inserts for simplified attachment and installation
- Color stripe for easy identification during installation and inspection
- Integral bushing molded to the isolation element prevents upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.