VMC offers its standard line of ceiling hangers for cost effective isolation of suspended ceilings. The SHSC Series Spring Isolation Hangers are designed to solve low frequency attenuation problems within a protected room or radiating from that room to surrounding locations. The SHSC Series are ideal for applications that do not have space constraints or require the isolation hanger to support other services.
The SHSC Series contain a standard coil spring that offers up to 2" static deflection. The spring is seated in a neoprene cup with an integral bushing that will prevent the lower support attachment from coming in contact with the isolator housing. The springs are color-coded for simple identification in the field. The hangers provide eyelets on the top and bottom to accept wire or rod attachment for ease of installation.
Features & Benefits
- Standard coil spring offers up to 2" of static deflection with loads from 21 to 370 lbs.
- Upper and lower eyelets accept wire or rod attachment for ease of installation
- Color coded units provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- Steel housing provides durability and stability
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.